Sunday, March 20, 2011

Joyous Celebration

In the past 10 months, 3 of the 4 Register cousins have gotten hitched (no pressure, Dereck, haha). Brooke and I both turned in our Register name and this past week we got to pass it on to the NEW MRS. REGISTER. Which, after all, was the reason for all of us being in St. Kitts in the first place.



The ceremony was beautiful. I have never seen a bride so giggly and excited! Brian and Luann were clearly pumped to be starting life together! And, we could not be more happy for them.




Then it was time to celebrate!


I just need to interject here and say how cool it is to have my cousin be one of my best friends. Brooke was my Matron of Honor and I was her Maid of Honor...and last week we had the chance to spend time together with our new husbands. I loved spending some QT with Brooke on the beach (although it still was not enough). Can't wait to see you guys again in two weeks!



Blogging world, thanks for following me on my family's journey to St. Kitts! Hope you enjoyed the pictures and will book your trip soon :)

Back to reality...but hey reality is not so bad. We may live in a basement with no windows, but at least we have each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment