Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby it's cold inside...

Big Love is out of oil and it's just cold. And it's March...March 29th...hello isn't it supposed to be beautiful spring weather!? I'm ready for the flip flops. And yet, I am wearing long johns, bed room slippers, pants, 2 shirts, a and sweatshirt...with the hood up because my neck is cold. You aren't supposed to need heat at the end of March.

And, I will say that the upstairs portion of Big Love is much colder! Thankfully Luke and I are warmer in the basement and have each other for some body heat, but tonight we had dinner upstairs and we were freezing our butts off!



This is what Jess has been wearing for the past 3 days.



We thought we could make it through without heat for the next few weeks, but looks like mother nature had some different plans. The oil comes tomorrow. So here's to empty wallets and warm beds.


1 comment: