Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Madness


I have so much to blog about...but I have not had anytime because March Madness has taken over! Luke and I spent the best $4 of our lives and bought the NCAA tourney package so we can watch every game on our computer (we do not have cable). What that means is, we have to use one of our computers to hook up to our TV in order to watch the game...which means I can't blog, do homework, etc. when the games are on...darn!

This year is especially exciting the because the one and only NC STATE is going to the SWEET SIXTEEN. If you know my family, this is a HUGE deal. My dad has been faithful to NC State ever since he was young boy. He graduated from there and spent sometime working in the basketball stadium. He has stuck with them in the WORST of their seasons and was with them during the 2 NCAA championships. I could not be more excited for him..and the team of course!

And I am sure you have seen this video, but the NC State could not be more excited either. Check out this video of when they found out they were going to the tourney (last team called):


I don't care who you cheer for, that has got to bring some tears to your eyes.

Lastly, if you know my dad you know that his favorite line to share after a hard game is, "next year is the year." Even my friends know that about him...well Dad, this year is the year! And, apparently next year is going to be even better :)

Let's GO PACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment