Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Break: Megan and Chris get hitched!

At one point in college, Meg and I were talking about our future weddings and the one thing Chris knew that he wanted was...a turkey leg. Well, instead he got a beautiful wedding at the Proximity Hotel in Greensboro. Everything was gorgeous, and of course the bride was the most stunning of all! Here are some snapshots of our fun evening:


the cool trees surrounding the ceremony

loved this idea of using an old window for the seating chart

honestly, the best wedding cake I've ever had



yep, this is the best shot of the 3 of us I got all night

dancing to Dave Barnes

Shan and Josh

old roomie...so excited for her and Josh to come visit this weekend!

my sweet little was so nervous to give her toast, and she did so great!

Allison's MOH toast was the funniest I have heard in all the 200 weddings I have been to! After the promised Sex and the City toast, she had us laughing with pictures and finally the start of an interpretive dance! She is just so funny, I love her.

Josh and Matt trying to hide watching the UNC game!



Love this SK sister of mine!

Keeping the dance floor rockin...

Allison and me

my little is next!

Megan and Chris, I was so blessed to be able to celebrate with you guys! Much love to you as you start this new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment