Sunday, August 19, 2012

OIB 2012: Corn on the Cob

Since Luke and I have been married, it has been a big debate...

What is the correct way to eat your corn on the cob?


  • Left to right?
  • Right to left?
  • Circular motion?
  • Edges first?
  • Not even on the cob, shaved?
  • Or different every time?!
I like mine in a circle, Luke does his left to right.  We have asked many people and I have found that I am the only one that does it in a circle..rotating the cob as I go.  I assumed that I must have gotten this from someone in my family..which led me to create this video at the beach:


I guess I'm the odd bird out even in my family...

hope you enjoyed getting to know my fam a little better..more beach trip pics and stories to come!

In the meantime, how do you eat your corn?!

1 comment:

  1. Umm, pretty sure that I eat it randomly—sometimes left to right and then go in circles. Whatever floats my boat that day. Man this makes me want to eat corn on the cob! Maybe we developed the circular eating together? Who knows. We did a lot of weird things together. Yikes, I just thought about Spice Girls. I hope that tape is lost.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete