Friday, January 7, 2011

2011: more ACTIVIA please.


Anyone else a costco fan out there?!

On New Year's Eve Linds, Stace and I traveled to the one and only costco to get food and drinks for our dinner party that we had planned to ring in the new years! Not only is costco a great place with great deals, but it also serves as a great place to get a few free snacks! Usually, I go to costco eat the samples, and then go about my shopping without buying what I just sampled. BUT everything changed when Linds suggested a tried the sample of Activia Vanilla yogurt! IT WAS THE BEST YOGURT I have ever tasted!!

OK so I didn't buy some immediately at the store, but as the day progressed I could not get it out of my mind. So, the next day we headed back up to the burg and I went shopping. What was number one on my list? ACTIVIA. and granola of course. Since then, getting out of bed has been so much easier because I know what is awaiting me for breakfast. The only issue is, Luke is getting annoyed with me constantly saying "activia" throughout the day like they say in the commercials. And, the firs thing I say in the morning is not "good morning, babe" but "ACTIVIAAA!" I have only had the vanilla flavor so far, but I am looking forward to more activia in the coming year!

p.s. an added bonus is the yogurt is supposed to help you with digestive problems as well! how great!

So, here's to a great new year's with amazing friends and and more ACTIVIA please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment