Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Amelia Louise Logan

My new niece, Amelia Lousie Logan, was born 2 days before Thanksgiving on November 22nd. She weighed over 9 pounds and is perfectly healthy. Luke and I were lucky enough to be able to meet her when she was just 1 day old. We already love her and can't wait to see her grow up with her big sister, Lila. Check out some pictures...


It was funny to see how nervous Luke was to hold a newborn. He needs to get some practice in for the future (the far future)

Proud Grandma Ci-Ci

Luke's brother came into town for the week of Thanksgiving, all the way from Colorado! It was great to have him around and he was glad to be able to meet his new niece.
super dad

oh my gosh..she is so precious!

I also had the chance to meet my friend Krystal's new baby, Riley Grace, who was also adorable! Krystal and Jordan are amazing first time parents and I enjoyed getting to spend some time with over break. Does anyone else think Riley and Amelia look alike?!



One thing is for sure, I have had plenty of practice with babies the past few weeks! It is crazy how I am receiving just as many baby shower invitations as wedding showers these days...my how the times are changing. And, it makes me feel old. The other night I had an "aha im old moment" as I was wearing lipstick, getting ready to host a dinner party at my house, and sipping on a glass of wine...I am turning into my mom, real quick.

I can't wait to hang out with Amelia again during Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment