Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just Dance

A couple weeks ago we were in Greensboro for Chad and Rachel's wedding and it was a weekend full of dance!

First of all, I got to spend time with the sweetest and cutest girl I know, Lila! It felt like forever since we had seen her, and she is just growing up so fast! She turned 2 in May and is expecting a sister in November! Anyway, ever since I can remember Lila has loved dancing. Connie, Luke's mom, dances and Lila LOVES and I mean LOVES watching CiCi dance. She begs to watch the videos every time she walks into her house.

So, of course before we headed to the pool we had to watch some dancing videos and decided to do some dancing ourselves. Luke pulled out the flip cam (of course) and got some of it on tape. I just had to put it in here...but you must ignore his zooming in on my rear. haha.

Lila and Taylor Dancing from Luke Logan on Vimeo.



Isn't Lila the cutest thing? I just want to cuddle with her all day, except she isn't really the cuddling type--she is to busy for that (just like me!). Maybe one day she will be on So you Think you can Dance?

So, I started out my day dancing and ended my day dancing. Ever since I watched Modern Family (my favorite show on TV btw) and the episode where Mitch does a flash mob for Cameron, I have been dying to participate in one myself! I was THRILLED to find out there was going to be a SURPRISE FLASH MOB at the wedding! It was perfect for Chad and Rachel as they love to dance and have a great time.

How did this work?! Rachel's MOB had the idea and sent out a a video for all of us to watch to learn the moves. We told her we could participate and then she sent us the time we were supposed to enter. Then, after the rehearsal dinner, they got Rachel and Chad out of there (no idea how) and we practiced all together. It was so much fun!

So during the beginning of the reception they started and it was a hit. It was fun to watch Chad and Rachel at first as they nervously laughed...but as we continued they were excited and loving every minute. Check out the video:

Untitled from Luke Logan on Vimeo.



Cool idea right?!

What a fun weekend of dancing and hanging out...

1 comment:

  1. What kind of dances are you teachin' my baby?!?! JK :) Very cute! She loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete