Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kaveman found a Kavewoman...

aka Jake and Ashley got married this past weekend.

Yes, Luke and I went to another wedding (we are in the middle of a 3 weekend streak). But, this was not just any wedding...it was a wedding of celebrating our sweet Harrisonburg friends, Ashley Howe and Jake Kave. And they happen to be friends with horses and true blood cowboys and cowgirls.

Their wedding was at Hermitage Hills Farm in Waynesboro, VA. The venue could not have been more beautiful or perfect for these two. I kept on telling Luke if we got married there people would laugh because, well, until last weekend neither one of us were horse people...and unlike my kin, we have never been farm folk. BUT Jake and Ash fell in love and got engaged during a sweet horse ride through the countryside...it was simply amazing.

Katie and I had the best job of all. We got to hand out programs which means you get to see everyone that attends the wedding...we loved it...and did a pretty good job if I must say so myself.


Holly Hermes came all the way from Atlanta to celebrate. Love her!

where the ceremony took place

Amy and Nathan, Katie, me and Holly before the wedding began

Sweet Meg. Ashley's mom made these bridesmaids dresses!

oh and no big deal but the beautiful bride was also wearing a wedding dress that her mom made especially for her...

Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Kave!

Cocktail hour in the stables? Fine by me..and the horse loving on Katie.

After Lisa and Brandon's engagement, all Luke wanted was a puppy...now all he wants is a horse. By the way, I hate horses. I had one bad experience at Girl Scout camp...


some of Big Love reuniting for the big day...love the ladies in boots!

the views were amazing


reception

Jake and his big love ladies...his cowboy hat was a hit!

So the Cellar Dwellers had another amazing weekend celebrating love. We feel so blessed to see so many people we care about commit their lives to the Lord and each other. Here's to another one next weekend! Congrats to the Kaveman and Kavewoman...have fun in the DR!

1 comment:

  1. i just giggled to myself about this last photo .. you know why ..

    ReplyDelete