Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Laughs

It was Jess' birthday weekend and we had a great time celebrating her! The whole weekend was full of laughs and sweet moments!

Friday night we all went to Cally's!

Meg and Me.
She is awesome. I like that she can watch UNC bball with my husband while I blog.


I heart Luke.


Saturday night: Dinner in and lots of games to be followed. I think Jess is the only friend I have that can keep up with my gaming desires.

Lauren and Katie.



Here are where the laughs come in. Amy tried to teach Luke how to do "The Jerk." Let's just say his dancing skills have not seen much improvement since he kicked me in the shin dancing at his senior prom.



The middle of dinner is the best time to ice your wrist because of tendinitis that you got from playing to many video games...


Then we all shared many laughs as we each gave speeches about how cool Jess is. There were even a few tears.


And then we "dittoed" all night long...


And then most people laughed about the fact that Meg made a pie for Jess and it actually turned out well, but I cried (See post on Luke's almost perfect birthday).

We ended the night by playing The game of Things, followed by 2 consecutive games of Fishbowl that proved to be quite entertaining to say the least.

Jess, it was so fun to celebrate you!

Luke and I growing more and more in love with weekends in the Burg!

No comments:

Post a Comment