Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Snapshots

Easter lunch with the Logan clan. We did it buffet style at the country club...I can't think of a better way to celebrate our Savior's resurrection than joining around a big table of family and copious amounts of food. He has risen! He has risen indeed!!

p.s. later that day I took the best nap of my life...food coma. big time.






Connie and her new boo John, we are big fans of him!



Of course I cannot forget the fun from the night before...

It is always a fun treat to see these lovely Sigma Kappa ladies when I come into town. We had a blast just sitting down, eating pizza, and chatting for hours.

My little, she is just so great.

A great weekend to be thankful for family, friends, and the Lord for all his goodness to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment