Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yum Yum's


More than likely if you have ever visited Greensboro or driven by you have been to Yum-Yum's, a local hot-dog place that has been around for over 50 years. It is directly on the campus of UNCG and always has a line out the door. They are known for their delicious ice-cream and nuclear red hot dogs. For a long time I avoided the place thinking that red hot dogs were just not right...but boy was I wrong.

Luke and I love visiting Yum Yum's when we are in town and this trip was especially fun with Matt, Evan and Lila! Lila is just growing up so quickly and it was so fun to spend the weekend hanging out with her and the rest of the family!


Yes, thats a diet coke in a glass bottle...how lucky am I?!

I guess the boys were too concentrated on eating their THREE hot dogs to smile.




Ahh, Lila, the cutest thing ever. And we are THRILLED to have another niece or nephew on the way!! They are due in November, congrats Evan and Matt :)


Lila loves her Uncle "uke"

The whole fam. After seeing this picture I am reminded of where Luke got his white socks with black shoes habit...

No comments:

Post a Comment