Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beidler Below Boston: Part 2 (Harpoon and Prudential)

Following our afternoon of sight-seeing, walking, shopping, etc...we decided to head over to the Harpoon Brewery, close to the Boston harbor. Every day at 4:00 they have a FREE beer tasting for a whole hour. It was a blast and we got to learn a lot about the company and their products. Prior to this visit, I had only had 1 or 2 of their Hefeweizens on the rooftop of Dave's, so I was looking forward to trying more!


We had a blast together and trying different brews. I will definitely be buying/ordering Harpoon next time I get the chance.

After the tasting, we headed to dinner and then went up to one of the tallest (I think?) buildings in Boston, the Prudential. We had amazing views and wonderful (and not cheap) cocktails.


Fenway Park

After our Day 1 adventure, we were exhausted and headed home pretty early for bed! We were excited for the next day in Cambridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment