Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Boston Interruption: Cinnamon Challange

So, I had to interrupt my Boston blogs with this amazing video that was taken Saturday night. There wasn't much going on in the small town of Harrisonburg, but there was a lot of commotion and laughter in the house of Big Love.

Ashley, Jess and I had just spent the day at the city pool (haha) and decided to make enchiladas for the evening, followed by cards and hang out time. After eating a fabulous dinner, we played an intense game of Nerts and debated what to do next. Would we watch the Beiber movie? Would Katie and her new boo, Jeff, come over? Would Lauren come hang out? Etc...

So, Katie and Jeff decided to come over and in the meantime Jess and Ash went upstairs to do something. Picture this: I am sitting at our kitchen table having a beer and eating chocolate while trying to build an awesome house of cards and listening to music ALONE. Then Katie and Jeff (her bf who I had never met) bang on the door and find me doing this. It was hilarious! I wonder what Jeff's impression of us is (especially after this next part).

So eventually Lauren joins and the rest of the girls come down to hang out and meet Jeff. Luke was at bachelor party and I was telling them how they made Chad (the groom) do the doughnut challenge (eat 12 donuts, run a mile, and drink a gallon of milk-I think they added the milk part). Ashley then begins telling us about the Cinnamon Challenge and how hard it is. How can swallowing cinnamon be hard? Right. We thought it would be easy too. So Jess said she would do it if I did, I said I would if Lauren did, etc...and Jess, Lauren, Katie and I all decide to do this. The challenge was to see who could swallow a spoon full of cinnamon the fastest.

Here is the video to see what went down. Disclaimer: There really was not much drinking going on, we had only had one beer each. We just simply had the middle schooler in us come out on this particular night.

Cinnamon Challenge from Jessica Miller on Vimeo.



Now that Jeff saw all of this on his first night meeting us, what do you think he thinks of us?! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment