Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Year, New You!

The plan was to show up to my hair appointment and just get some new layers to my long hair. Then I went to work the night before and 5 of the 20 year old girls I supervise convinced me to go big or go home. My trim turned into a completely new look! Yes, I have had short hair before...but this the shortest it has ever been!

And I LOVE IT.

First of all, it used to take me 40 minutes to get fully ready after getting out of the shower (make up, hair, dressed, etc). Now it only takes me 20. Yep. Literally 5 minutes to dry my hair and put some product in there...and then 15 mins for the rest. I am not even a mom yet and this is a dream come true. Will I regret having the mom look too soon? Maybe later, but for now I am embracing it!

Check out the new hair:

OK so not the best pic of me, but just focus on the hair! That pic was taken at Drystan's birthday party in DC when I went up there a few weekends ago. I am still not sure why that picture of Luke was on the wall, but it was nice to have Luke there in spirit (he was at Daniel's bachelor party!).

Speaking of his birthday, it was great! I spent 2 nights with Lisa and we had so much fun together! Friday night was party... Italian theme.

Me, Drystan and Alli

Alli is still as funny as ever...


I set them up on a friend date once!

Lisa and I spent Saturday in Leesburg with Macfie. We went to the coolest antique shops and found some treasures for her wedding in June! Can't wait :)


Side note: going to antique stores makes me want a house so bad...

Then we made some awesome chicken tortilla soup and saw "We Bought a Zoo" which was the cutest movie I have seen in a long time! It was funny, heart warming, sad and beautiful. Seriously go check it out.

Here is to new hair and fun adventures in 2012!

1 comment: