Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Courtney's Night Out

In honor of Courtney and Matt's wedding this weekend, I thought I would post some pictures of her fun bachelorette party! You might remember them from a previous post when they got engaged in January, here.

First of all, I was beyond impressed with the hostesses (definitely with the mostest) and her amazing decor and attention to detail. I used to think I was good at decorating and throwing parties (I mean I am a ESFJ); however, I am nothing compared to Britney. I mean...




homemade paper balls/flowers above the table

everything on that table was homemade...

A champagne fountain?!

Yes, even homemade jello penises, flesh colored and all.

Go ahead and pin away (pinterest, duh) on those awesome decorations. OK, don't pin the penises, but everything else! Is that inappropriate for my blog btw?! Oh well...

We arrived Saturday afternoon and had delicious food (it tasted even better than it looked) and then headed out to get manicures and pedicures.

After getting pampered, we came back and snacked some more (of course), had a fabulous lingerie shower (I'll spare the pics) and then put on our black bacheorette wear and hit the town!

Sigma kappas together to celebrate!

Me and the BRIDE!

Then surprise Court...the limo arrives!! Can you believe this is the second time in 6 months most of us have been in a limo together?! We are lucky gals!

We started out at an awesome Tapas restaurant in downtown Raleigh that had amazing sangira! All kinds of awesome flavors... and then went to a few bars. I labeled myself "water fairy" for the bride and she had a wonderful evening!

I miss these Sigma Kappa ladies!


I think every bride needs a water fairy!

There was a band at one bar and of course the bride and friends got some t-shirts!

Anna and Court were breaking it own on the way home...sign of a good night and an even better wedding to come!

This is going to be a great weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment